A. Inputs Required
600 g (3 Packets)
500 g ai
B. Technology / Layout
GNG 663, GNG 1581, RSG 888, RSG 963, Pratap Chana-1
Date of sowing
Rainfed : 1st fortnight of Oct.
Irrigated : Last week of Oct.
30 x 10 cm (line sowing)
- Seed priming (soaking of seed for 4-5 hours in water)
- Seed treatment with Trichoderma (6g/kg) and Vitavax (Carboxin) (1g/kg)
- Seed treatment with Rhizobium culture one packet (200 g)/10 kg seed
Pre-emergence spray of Pendimethalin @ 1.0-1.25 ai kg/ha. One hand weeding if required
Two irrigations first at branching and 2nd at pod initiation stage (sprinkler irrigation)
15-20 kg N, 40 kg P2O5, 20 kg S, 25 kg ZnSO4, FYM 5 tons/ha.
Spray of 2% urea/DAP at flowering stage (70 DAS) and 10 days thereafter
Pest monitoring :
- Installation of Pheromone traps 5-6 traps/ha (6 male moth catches/night).
- Trap crop of marigold
- Installation of bird perches - 30 - 40/ha (Remove bird perches at the time of maturity)
- Spray of NSKE 5%/NPV 250 LE/ Endosulphan 0.07%/ Indoxacarb 500 ml/ha
Submitted by ZPDK on Tue, 29/11/2011 - 16:20