A. Inputs Required
600 g (3 Packets)
500 g ai
B. Technology / Layout
JG-11, Phule G 95311 (K)
Date of sowing
Rainfed : Last of week of Sept. to 1st week of Oct.
Irrigated : 2nd fort night of Oct. to 1st week of Nov.
30 x 10 cm (line sowing)
- Seed priming (soaking of seed for 4-5 hours in water)
- Seed treatment with Trichoderma (6g/kg) and Vitavax (Carboxin) (1g/kg)
- Seed treatment with Rhizobium culture one packet (200 g)/10 kg seed
Pre-emergence spray of Pendimethalin @ 1.0-1.25 ai kg/ha. One hand weeding if required
One irrigation at pod initiation stage
15-20 kg N, 40 kg P2O5, 20 kg S, 1.0 kg Ammonium Molybdate and 5 tons FYM/ha. Spray of 2% urea/DAP at flowering stage (70 DAS) and 10 days thereafter
Pest monitoring :
- Installation of Pheromone traps 5-6 traps/ha (6 male moth catches/night).
- Trap crop of marigold
- Installation of bird perches - 30 - 40/ha (Remove bird perches at the time of maturity)
- Spray of NSKE 5%/NPV 250 LE/ Endosulphan 0.07%/ Indoxocarb 500 ml/ha
Submitted by ZPDK on Tue, 13/12/2011 - 13:39