IPM Module of Okra (Bhindi) for Central Plain Zone
IPM (Integrated Pest Management) is an eco-friendly approach for managing pest and disease problems utilizing all possidle available methods and techniques of pest control such as Cultural, Mechanical, Biological and Chemical methods in a compatible and scientific manner. Its objective is to suppress pest population below economic injury level.
- Deep summer ploughing.
- Seed treatment with Trichoderma @ 4 g/kg seed.
- Variety used-Parbhani Kranti.
- Spray with Monocrotophos @ one liter/ha at ETL of White fly.
- Rouging ofmosaic infected plants.
- Use of Trichocard thrice at the time of flowering @ 5 card/ha at weekly interval.
Submitted by Awaneesh on Tue, 05/01/2010 - 17:23