Chemical control of Anthracnose
- Seed treatment with Captan or Thiram 3g/kg or seed treatment with bioagent Trichoderma spp. 4g/kg or Pseudomonas fluorescens at 10g/kg seeds.
- Disease can be managed by giving 3 sprays of fungicides like Difenconazole (0.1 %) or Blitox (0.3%) or Carbendazim (0.1%) at an interval of 15 days(UAS, Dharwad)
- Spraying with 1g Carbendezim or 1ml Hexaconazole or 2g Captafol / Mancozeb per liter of water twice at 15 days interval. (UAS, Dharwad)
- Seed - borne infection is controlled by seed treatment with 3g Captan or Mancozeb per kg seed. (i-kisan)
- Spray Mancozeb 2g/lt thrice at 15days interval starting from noticing the die-back symptoms. (TNAU).
Submitted by naipagropediaraichur on Fri, 30/03/2012 - 15:28